“Susan Agli used a blend of innovative marketing and an intuitive knowledge of the local Central Oregon market to get the job done! Susan took our (5 month) distressed listing (two failed contracts) and got the house sold for cash in 6 weeks. She provided constant and frequent communication, honest advice on pricing, professional photographs as well as internet and local, regional marketing to find the perfect buyer for our house. We’ve never seen a harder or smarter working realtor!”Mike & Cindy Jensen
- I support the NAR Code of Ethics
- As a mediator I receive additional education regarding ethics, communications & respect.
- I believe in an upfront no-nonsense approach to selling your home.
- I will be honest about the pricing of your property.
- I think outside the box to bring fresh, unique advertising for your home.
- I pay extra to advertise your specific open home in the Go section of the Bulletin.
- Few brokers understand the latest technology available to advertise electronically. And 90% of all home buyers find their home on line. I pay an additional fee to feature your home on Trulia & Realtor.com.
COLDWELL BANKER MORRIS REAL ESTATE
- Established in 1968.
- Current owners purchased in 1978.
- Locally, nationally and internationally respected organization.
- Provides brokers with additional education, legal updates and supports a cooperative relationship between brokers.
- Supports local community through donations & volunteer hours.
Value Added Service
- 20 to 25 Professional Photographs to better represent your home on the internet and print.
- A one year home warranty for your buyer.
- Extra dollars spent to have your home featured more often on the internet property search sites.
- Extra dollars spent to email your listing to hundreds and/or thousands of real estate agents in Oregon & other states.
- Electronic ads sent to agents not just in Bend but also in other key locations
- Weekly & Monthly reports of actions, number of views of your home & more.
- Monthly comps to ensure pricing is correct along with inventory supply.
- Volunteer mediator for Deschutes County Courts, Including Redmond Justice Court & Central Oregon Mediation 2005 – June 1, 2014.
- President of the Board Central Oregon Mediation from 2010 – June 1, 2014.
- Full Time Licensed Broker from July 2007
- 1986 – 2003 American Honda Motor Company, Senior Case Manager, Automobile Service Division. Represented AHM at arbitrations throughout the United States, negotiated solutions with consumers to avoid other legal avenues. Other activities included product investigations, specialized marketing, management of 20 + associates.